Monday, April 9, 2012

my week according to instagram

i just downloaded it on friday, but i've already taken a few shots and started playing with instagram.  i'm having lots of fun with it, and i'm hoping it will make me better at documenting my day-to-day life.  here are a few shots from this weekend.




matt and i headed home on saturday and spent saturday evening with his family.  we saw cousins and aunts and uncles that we hadn't seen in ages, so it was nice to catch up.  sunday morning we went to church with my mom and jeff, then headed over the hershey country club for a big easter feast with my step-siblings and their families.  my step-sister melissa has 5 kids and my step-brother john has 2, so our grand total 19 people!  yep, we definitely brought the party to the hcc!

i hope you all had a great weekend, and a happy easter if that's what you celebrate!!

*clearly i need to figure out how to do those cool instagram collages next!*

No comments: