Friday, February 10, 2012

i'm a lizard

i took my first bbt this morning, and it was 97.0.  apparently i'm a cold-blooded creature. 

source
this explains so much!  during the summer, i sit around our house wearing my snuggie.  yup.  when we go to the movies, even if it's 100 degrees out, i wear jeans and bring along a sweatshirt.  for valentine's day last year, matt bought me these amazing boot/slippers that i can plug into my computer's usb port and they get hot.  i keep them in my desk drawer at work and put them on while i'm sitting in my office.  i made my office-mates put plastic over our window for the winter because there is a draft and it is always cold in there.  i drink hot cocoa and tea like it's my job.  when we light a fire in our wood-burning stove, i practically sit on top of it.

97.0 degrees.  no wonder.

1 comment:

C said...

I'm always cold too. And I need those slippers!